Each unit may have the following attributes (icon in brackets):
- Division: Each unit belongs to ONLY ONE type of troop division. Double clicking on any unit will group all nearby units of the same division type into a troop. The divisions include:
- Life (heart): Hit-points, can be increased by level advancement.
- Attack (bullet): Power of each attack, can be increased by level advancement.
- Siege: Siege units deal a lot more damage only to buildings. However they usually have a much slower attack frequency.
- Antiaircraft (NAir): Antiaircraft units deal a lot more damage only to aircrafts.
- Range (target): How far away a unit can attack.
- Speed (foot): How fast a unit moves, the higher the number the faster.
- Delay (hourglass): Attack frequency, the lower the number the faster.
- Population (person): How many population count(s) a unit takes up.
- Level and XP: All units, except spawns and healers, can advance in levels up to L10 by gaining XP. Each level gives additional Life and Attack to the unit. However, should a unit die and be subsequently recovered from the Hospital, it loses all its XP and levels and must start over.
- L2: +20% Life, +2 attack; XP = L1 Life x5
- L3: +40% Life, +4 attack; XP = L2 XP x2
- L4: +60% Life, +7 attack; XP = L2 XP x4
- L5: +80% Life, +10 attack; XP = L2 XP x8
- L6: +100% Life, +14 attack; XP = L2 XP x13
- L7: +125% Life, +18 attack; XP = L2 XP x19
- L8: +150% Life, +22 attack; XP = L2 XP x25
- L9: +175% Life, +26 attack; XP = L2 XP x32
- L10: +200% Life, +30 attack; XP = L2 XP x40
- Special Powers: Some of the stronger units have 1 to 4 additional special powers. These powers can be activated by clicking the buttons on the right side of the unit's stats screen.
“The tables on this page show only the data on the units in Social Wars. For the data on the...Tables of Units
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Units"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.