Resources are essential to many aspects in Social Wars. You are required to spend them to construct buildings and train units.
The four common resources in the game are gold, wood, steel and oil. There is also the more valuable cash.
Getting Common ResourcesEdit
There are many ways you can obtain the common resources, including:
- Get them on your island with Workers.
- Build factories to produce them.
- Win them from Missions World, Players World and 4-hour interval Chapters.
- Get them from completing Goals.
- Trade for them in markets.
- Buy them for cash.
Apart from the ways listed above in "Getting Common Resources", gold can also be obtained by:
Gold is used for:
- Training units.
- constructing buildings, such as factories, markets, Robotic Center, Area 51, bunkers, some academies and many decorations.
Wood is used for:
- Training units occasionally, e.g. Nebular Spearman.
- Constructing buildings.
Steel is used for:
Known missions in Missions World which reward steel: 4, 7, 9, 12, 15.
Oil is used for:
- Training units, such as jeeps, tanks, aircraft and helicopters.
Cash can be used for almost everything in the game. It can substitute for the common resources.
Ways to get cash:
- Buying on mobile, bank or with FB credits.
- Completing certain Goals.
- You always get 1 cash for leveling up.
- You can get cash on Monday Bonus and Sunday Weekly Missions.
- You can get 1 cash from Cash Wonder every 24 hours.
Things that can ONLY be bought with cash:
- Limited Edition buildings and decorations, including some academies which can train more special units.
- Buying resources in the Build Menu, instead of trading limited quantities in the markets.
Things that can be completed INSTANTLY with cash:
- Upgrading units.
- Completing Atom Fusion, Area 51 and Robotic Center productions.
- Buying positions for jobs in certain buildings.
About buying cash:
- You get a special prize for always buying cash with $10 or more. The prize changes every 24 hours.